Corporate Healthcare Trusts
Have you considered a Corporate Healthcare Trust as an alternative to Private Health Insurance? They are proving increasingly popular with larger businesses and other organisations such as charities and sports clubs, who are looking for increased flexibility and greater cost control.
Through our sister company, ProAmica, we can offer Corporate Healthcare Trusts that could be a more cost-effective option. Trusts give you complete control over the cover provided and the way your money is invested and spent, but they can also deliver real cost savings when compared to a traditional Private Health Insurance Scheme which can easily rise by more than 10% a year to cover the costs of medical inflation, costs and profit.
Why consider a ProAmica Corporate Healthcare Trust?
- Unlike traditional healthcare insurance, Healthcare Trusts are not subject to Insurance Premium Tax - meaning you could benefit from an immediate cost saving.
- There are fixed monthly administration fees per head so you only pay for the people who are members of the Trust in any given month.
- Every new ProAmica Trust includes our 24/7 Health and Wellbeing services, providing your employees with free advice and support relating to general health and lifestyle issues, including telephone counselling.
- ProAmica is backed by the buying power of General & Medical so you can be confident of their ability to negotiate the best possible prices for treatment, keeping down the costs to your Trust.
- As a client of ProAmica, you will be assigned a named Trust Administrator - who will look after all aspects of the running of the Trust for you.
- The real-time online reporting available means you know how your money is being used and exactly how much money is in the Trust - it's your money so it's important you know where it's going at any given moment.
Want to know more about Corporate Healthcare Trusts?
If you would like to know more information about Corporate Healthcare Trusts or the other products and services that are available from ProAmica, then please download our Corporate Healthcare Trusts Presentation. Alternatively, you can visit www.proamica.com or call 0800 980 4601.