Your information hub about Coronavirus
In these unsettling times, we appreciate you may have some questions regarding COVID-19 and your health insurance policy. Your health and wellbeing is our top priority and we want to reassure you that we’re doing everything we can to support you. We have produced a useful guide including some FAQ’s in the hope it provides you with some peace of mind.
Yes, we are operating as normal to deal with your enquiries or claims. All the points of contact you would normally use are still available.
We are available as normal. If you wish to speak to someone please use our usual telephone number, during the hours 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday, however, you may find that between the hours of 9.30am to 4.30pm we are a little less busy. If however, you find the phone line busy please bear with us.
Yes, we offer a full range of policies in the usual way.
Yes, you are able to claim in the usual way.
Yes, but with some temporary restrictions or delays to some treatments;
- We are in daily contact with private facilities throughout the UK and have been notified that elective procedures will be suspended over the next few weeks as many beds are required to support the NHS to deal with the expected increase in patients requiring treatment for the virus. This will, of course, reverse once the virus is controlled.
- Urgent private treatments for life-threatening conditions will continue where facilities are available.
- Private Cancer treatments will continue where facilities are available
- Treatments for other or minor medical conditions may be available depending on the availability of facilities.
- All other benefits under your policy are available including 24/7 GP helpline services, Counselling Services and Cash Benefits etc. remain available and unaffected.
Please contact us so we can help to get things back on track with timescales etc.
Yes, there is a premium reduction scheme available specifically for this condition.
Yes, we are supporting our members with a range of options to without the risk of re-underwriting if the policy is cancelled.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
We will aim to keep you up-to-date with the latest Coronavirus updates and what that means for you, just click here to find out more.