We have a range of health insurance schemes and each one is designed to give access to the highest quality medical treatment as soon as it's needed, whether you are:
- A UK based company with all or some of your employees working outside the UK
- A company based outside the UK, seeking health insurance for your employees
Private Health Insurance is especially important for people living in countries where access to the hospitals and medical facilities may not be straightforward or where only a basic standard of care is available. So choose General & Medical Healthcare for:
- A comprehensive range of healthcare schemes to suit everyone
- Access to the highest quality medical facilities across 5 continents
- Simple, no-obligation quotes, online or by email, post or telephone
Above all, you'll have the peace of mind that your medical needs are in the hands of International Healthcare Specialists.
Please take the time to read about the choices available so that you get the cover you need. If you have any questions at all, please call us. We’re here to help.
General & Medical International cover has been designed by healthcare professionals to give you choice and value for money. You can tailor your cover to your needs by choosing the scheme that provides the right benefits and by choosing the overall level of cover provided, from a range of annual monetary limits.
Signature Key is our entry-level scheme which may suit you if you are looking for an essential level of in-patient cover only. Signature Key is designed to give the benefits of private healthcare, at the lowest cost.
It provides for fast access to initial consultation and diagnostic tests, to find out very quickly whether something is wrong. Cover is also given for admission to a private hospital for surgery for acute conditions.
Signature provides full cover for in-patient charges and out-patient cover subject to certain limits.
In addition, it provides cover for:
- Ambulance transport to the nearest hospital
- Personal accident cash benefit
- Home nursing for up to 30 days
Signature Plus is our most popular scheme because it provides more comprehensive cover such as full cover for cancer and heart conditions.
It has all the benefits of Signature but also provides cover for:
- Accident and emergency or unplanned admissions
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Pre-existing conditions and chronic conditions
- Out-patient psychiatry
- Maternity cash benefits
Signature Elite is at the top of our range. It has all the benefits of Signature Plus but with added benefits.
- In-patient psychiatric cover
- Cover for organ transplants
- Dental cover for accidental damage
- Cover for newborn children