What is In-patient Treatment?
In-patient treatment normally requires your child to be admitted to a hospital and occupy a bed for medical reasons. This can be during the day, overnight or longer.
When you take out a Generation or Generation Plus policy with General & Medical, we’ll cover the cost for in-patient treatment which relates to the level of cover.
Take a look at our summary below to see what your child could be covered for.
- Accommodation, Nursing Care, Surgeon & Anaesthetist Fees
- Theatre Costs, Intensive Care Costs, Drugs, Dressings & Consumables
- Diagnostics including MRI & CT Scans
- Oro-surgical Operations/Procedures
- Treatment for Cardiovascular Conditions
- Parent Accompanying Child
: Included, benefit limits apply. See the Cover Comparison table for details.