Kids go back to school this September so we're giving you 10% off all of our healthcare policies - Get your quote here!
Add our cost-effective Multi-Trip Travel Insurance to your health insurance cover!
At General & Medical, we like to cater for all your needs so we have given you the option to add Multi-Trip Travel Insurance to your healthcare policy for an additional fee, per member. Upgrading your cover will give you and your family peace of mind when it comes to travelling abroad or just around the UK.
Our Multi-Trip Travel Insurance can only be brought in conjunction with our Private Health Insurance. It's easy to set up for yourself and your family, just get your free online quote today for Private Health Insurance and upgrade your cover options to include our Multi-Trip Travel cover.
Key Benefits of our Multi-Trip Travel Insurance:
You'll be covered for an unlimited amount of trips within the 12 month period and there are 3 levels of cover to choose from:
- Worldwide (excluding USA and Canada)
- Worldwide (including USA and Canada)
Multi-Trip Travel Policy Summary:
|1||Cancellation & Disruption||£5,000|
|Travel Delay (£20 for the first 12 hours)||Max £100|
|Alteration of Itinerary||£1,500|
|2||Medical, Repatriation and other Expenses||£10,000,000|
|Hospital Inconvenience (£25/day)||£1,500|
|1. Accidental Death||£15,000|
|2. Loss of one limb or one eye||£15,000|
|3. Loss of two limbs or both eyes or one limb and one eye||£15,000|
|4. Permanent Total Disablement||£15,000|
|4||Baggage and Personal Effects||£2,000|
|Any one item||£350|
|5||Money Travel Documents and Credit Cards||£500|
|7||Hi-jack and kidnap (£50 per day)||£1,000|
|Maximum Duration||21 days|
|Equipment Hire (£25 per day)||£250|
|Piste Closure (£25 per day)||£250|
Multi-Trip Travel Exclusions & Limitations
- Any trip exceeding 120 days duration. There is no limit to the number of trips made in any 12 month period.
- Winter Sports cover is limited to 21 days cover per year.
- Any trip booked or commenced during convalescence following serious injury or illness.
- Any trip expected to involve hazardous or non-conventional holiday or manual work.
- Any trip made by insured persons under age 16, unless accompanied by an adult covered and aged over 18.
- Cover is only available for members up to their 75th birthday.
- There is an excess payable for each and every claim.
Take a look at our Personal Healthcare brochure, for more information regarding our Multi-Trip Travel Insurance, which provides information regarding exclusions, limitations and other terms. If you'd rather speak to a member of our team, then call our friendly sales team on 0800 980 4601.
Geographical Definitions and Exclusions
Europe includes: Republic of Ireland, Canary Islands, Iceland, Madeira and countries bordering the Mediterranean.
Excluded from all covers are the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Central African Republic, Chechnya, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel (Gaza Strip and West Bank only), Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia and Yemen.