ID and Password
Why doesn't my password work?
There are several reasons you may be getting the “Invalid Password” error message:
- Set your CAPS LOCK key correctly. Passwords are case sensitive, (meaning that “PASSWORD”, “PaSsWoRd”, and “password” are not equivalent), so be sure to keep this in mind when entering your password.
- Wait up to 24 hours. If you recently took out one of our insurance policies, this will allow your account to update.
- Delete your cookie files. A cookie is a small piece of information stored by your browser that helps identify you. If your cookie is not being accepted correctly, you will be logged out of your account as soon as you move to a different page. This may be blocking your current ability to log in or stay logged in.
- To delete your cookies, close all browser windows, find the “cookies” directory, and delete the cookie files inside. As always, make sure that you have selected the proper files before deleting. Further help is available in your browsers help section
- Clear your browser's cache. At times it's necessary to clear your browser's cache. The cache is the memory your browser uses to store content of the web pages that you visit. Storing that content lets your browser load those same pages more quickly the next time you visit them.
If you're still having problems, please read How do I change my password?