Healthcare trusts can be perfectly suited to the needs of sports clubs and associations as they offer increased flexibility and greater cost controls.
Through our sister company, ProAmica, we can offer Sports Healthcare Trusts, which could be a more cost-effective option for your sports club or association. You can benefit from real cost savings when compared to traditional health insurance schemes, you’ll have complete control over the cover provided and the way your money is spent and invested.
Your healthcare solution will be bespoke and designed specifically for your organisation’s needs as we understand that every sport has a different degree of risk and different types of accidents and resulting injuries.
Why consider a Sports Healthcare Trust?
- Unlike traditional healthcare insurance, Healthcare Trusts are not subject to Insurance Premium Tax - meaning you could benefit from an immediate cost saving.
- There are fixed monthly administration fees per head so you only pay for the people who are members of the Trust in any given month.
- Every new Trust includes our 24/7 Health and Wellbeing services, providing your employees with free advice and support relating to general health and lifestyle issues, including telephone counselling.
- ProAmica is backed by the buying power of General & Medical so you can be confident of their ability to negotiate the best possible prices for treatment, keeping down the costs to your Trust.
- As a client you will be assigned a named Trust Administrator - who will look after all aspects of the running of the Trust for you.
- The real-time online reporting available means you know how your money is being used and exactly how much money is in the Trust - it's your money so it's important you know where it's going at any given moment.
Want to know more about Sports Healthcare Trusts?
If you’d like to know more information about Sports Healthcare Trusts then get in contact with us today on 0800 980 4601.